Let your workplace Relations manager easily manage the issues related to Advisory, Dispute and Consultation. Our respective workflows makes it easy for them to manage these cases and follow up with the issues. They can easily keep a track of issues related to Employee Allowance, Pay issues, Performance and Conduct, Safety, Unions, Consultation Forums, Leave, Overtime, Rostering, Shift work, pay related dispute, Grievance etc. All the issues related to different sub-categories can be easily managed and worked upon. User dashboard provides Up-to-the-minute status and progress of cases.
Polonious collects all this information and can create automated case reports. These reports can be scheduled to be sent to the higher authorities automatically. This will help your managers save a lot of time and work on the reports. You can easily use the report generated from Polonious to create fancy reports in Tableau.
Capture all key metrics and updates related to Advisory, Dispute and Consultation using our diary feature
Automated case reports using pre formatted documents that automatically insert case data including actions, metrics and participant fields
Faster turnaround time with reduced cost
Easily track the status of the various levels of dispute e.g Grievance, Level 1, 2, 3 etc. using our dashboard
Track various stages of Consultation like Pre-Consultation Planning, Collaboration, Feedback, Implementation Period etc. using our Case dashboard
Easily track key case information with our case view.
Charts View provides the count of cases per Category and Subcategory and can be used to easily filter cases
Easily create Graphs within the application for your reporting and overview of cases
You benefit from using Polonious in so many ways…
More than any other factor, the ability to configure a case management solution to reflect your business process gives you a competitive and organizational advantage.
Faster turnaround times. By allowing users to focus on their core responsibilities and not administration and reporting, they are freed up to work the case and complete it in a timely manner.
Ease of navigation, offering easy to use person, organisation and entity searching, case filtering and deep data and document search functionality users can easily find critical information or cases and take action.
Instant overview of case statuses. Via the dashboard, users immediately get a view of their cases with statuses and key dates identified.
Instant updates. Managers in the office can access the newly added data at the press of a button and share it with internal or external clients.
Reduced administrative effort. Typically Polonious reduces case administration from 10 to 25%.
Guided behaviour via configuration of available actions makes it easy for users to understand what they should do next. Users can easily add updates and enter text, change statuses, upload documents or media, check off completed actions, record relevant metrics like case time, travel time, expenses or mileage traveled, proof entries made by others, record complaints or use the log entry as a basis to create a report.
Available anywhere, anytime, online or offline. Users in the field can update case information directly with any device that can run a browser or the ios or android application then sync back to Polonious when they next have access to the Internet.
Automated case reports. In many cases the reports can be completely automated using data, documents and images added during the investigation process.
Less is more. Users only see the parts of the system relevant to their involvement and only cases that they need to see. Once logged in, the user’s view of the world is dependent on many factors including their role in relation to a case such as as a specialist, supplier/vendor, staff member, manager or auditor, the current status of the case and the business units or organisations they are attached to.
Automated updates keep interested parties aware of the progress of their cases via status updates, emails or text (SMS) messages.
Using Polonious Employee Relations Management Software To Simplify Investigations
Workplace investigations often revolve around sensitive issues and information, so you want your investigations team working with the very best employee relations management system. Polonious was designed by people who have a deep understanding of the workplace’s investigation process to develop software that directly addresses the unique issues within these forms of investigations.
Key areas Polonious’ employee relations management system can address
- Track specific workflow issues. You can track particular matters related to employee allowance, pay issues, performance, and conduct, safety, unions, leave, consultation forms, overtime, rostering, and more.
- Faster turnarounds and more efficient work. Many workplace investigations teams can attest to having too many cases open at once. An investigation in the workplace, no matter how complex, takes time to resolve. However, when you have hundreds of open cases waiting for attention, it can be challenging to delegate time effectively. Fortunately, Polonious works to reduce turnaround times on cases, allowing you to close issues quickly and cut down on the number of cases in the queue.
- Track issues by severity. Ensure your team addresses the most urgent problems immediately with Polonious’ grievance tracker. With our simple user dashboard, you will be able to prioritize tasks and close urgent matters faster.
The benefits of using our employee relations management system
If you are conducting a workplace investigation, Polonious’ employee relations tracking software has several benefits that will help make your investigation process so much simpler.
- Find all information quickly and easily. With Polonious, all the information you need is in one convenient location. You can access meeting notes, emails, spreadsheets, and case files with just the click of a button.
- Saves you time. By automating a considerable number of tasks, Polonious helps free up investigators’ time, allowing them to wrap up cases far more quickly.
- Streamline your reporting processes. Save yourself time on correlating information and creating reports with Polonious’ simple report generation functions. You will have access to a wealth of knowledge, all in an easy-to-understand report format.
- Simplify processes for all involved. Using Polonious will make your investigative processes simpler for investigators, reporters, and subjects of investigation alike.
- Access your cases from anywhere. With case sharing capabilities across devices and the Polonious mobile app, you will be able to manage your cases on the go, updating whenever you need to from wherever you are located.
- Build better workflows. If your current workflow processes are not working for you, use Polonious’ innovative workflow design tool to create processes that enhance productivity.
Track each phase of your case. From pre-consultation through to the feedback phase, you will see where each case is sitting, allowing you to monitor your case’s progress as you go.
What sets Polonious Systems apart?
Polonious Systems are growing to be one of the leading providers of employee relations software, and it is not difficult to see what sets us apart.
- We are committed to advancements. At Polonious Systems, we understand the rapidly changing landscape of digital technology affects every industry differently. We have a team of incredibly experienced software developers, software engineers, and IT specialists working tirelessly to ensure that our software is the most advanced on the market. We are always looking for ways to pioneer with our systems, and we will never stop adapting and changing to meet our clients’ needs better.
- We are passionate about our clients. As experts in private investigations ourselves, we understand and respect our clients’ work and the investigation process. We are dedicated to providing software that aids them with their jobs, delivering cutting-edge tools that allow them to conduct higher-quality investigations.
- We are experienced. Our software was developed by experts in investigations, software engineering, and IT. One of our co-CEOs, Alastair Steel, worked within a Special Investigations Unit for several years. Because of this practical experience, we can better develop and deliver technology that addresses issues unique to a wide range of specific industries.
If you are looking for a comprehensive employee relations management system, contact Polonious Systems
Since 2005, Polonious Systems have provided scalable workflow management and risk assessment software to businesses of all shapes and sizes. We are committed to staying ahead of technological advancements and providing advice and support with IT capabilities across insurance investigation, banking, private investigations, and education. We are renowned for our wealth of experience, professional conduct, and willingness to support our clients comprehensively. If you are looking for a comprehensive employee relations management system, contact the Polonious Systems team and find out what we can do for you.