Focus your resources
Reduce meetings, emails, spreadsheets, paper case files and whiteboards with one place to find any case information
Reduce manual communications time with automated emails, texts and reports.
Generate case logs, running sheets, interim reports, cost reports, even final reports straight out of your team’s case updates, photos and video links automatically
Improve and prove your unit's ROI
Communicating effectively can be a key factor in growing your company’s fraud-fighting capability. We’ve helped units triple their allocated budgets due to clear ROI reporting combined with improved productivity.
- Illustrate your unit’s ROI at any time with graphs, charts and trend analysis.
- Analyse and visualise your team's turnaround times.
- Emphasize your team’s effectiveness.
- Reduce legitimate claims turnaround times by 50%.
- Score, compare and manage your vendors.
- Manage certificate expiry and renewals.
"...prior to Polonious investigators handled 130 cases per year. After one year, this increased to 165 investigations per year a 27% increase in productivity.
In the last twelve months, we’re running at 180 cases - a massive 38% increase in productivity from pre Polonious.
...product improvements have enabled a further 9% improvement (on top of the other gains) in productivity over the last 3 years."
Polonious helps you solve your IT challenges
Polonious has a minimal draw on your IT resources both at the project delivery and integration stages compared to similar products.
Polonious is designed to be implemented by the ‘business team’ (our industry experts and yours) working to extract the maximum productivity out of the tool with configuration only.
The design, training and implementation work can all be done with almost no need of IT resources.
Polonious has easy to use integration capability.
- Multiple fraud analytic solutions
- Link Analysis via Analyst Notebook
- Fraud Referrals from multiple rules engines
- Social Media from several vendors